There are many advantages to using our school nursery:
- It is led by a qualified Early Years teacher
- Supported by fully qualified practitioners
- Situated within purpose designed rooms within our school
- Children have access to all our school equipment and facilities, school hall and outdoor play area
- Access to our Wrap Around Care Services 7.45am – 5.30pm (3-11 year olds)
- Continuous education from age 2-11 (subject to accepted application for Reception places - Parents should be aware that the offer of a place in the nursery class does not ensure a place in the Reception class at Weaverham Forest Primary School – normal admissions procedures, as determined and managed by Cheshire West and Chester Council, will apply for Reception class places)
Nursery is open from 8.45am and the morning session is from 9am – 12pm. The afternoon session is 12pm – 3pm. Children may bring a packed lunch or have a school meal for £2.45. These times fit closely with the main school times.
Morning and afternoon sessions cost £10.00 each for 3 year olds and £11.00 for 2 year olds. Early Years Foundation Stage Grant Funding is available for children the term after their 3rd birthday, providing 15/30 hours of free childcare. We also offer 2 year olds funding in certain circumstances. Please speak to the office staff for further information.
Whilst school uniform for nursery children is not compulsory, polo shirts, jumpers and school book bags with the school logo can be purchased from https://www.buccaneerpromotions.co.uk/
Nursery School Teacher: Mrs Clare Rushworth
Registration forms can be obtained from the school office.